We are not just an apple orchard! We have several seasons of fruit and flowers to keep us going from early July until past Christmas!
All dates are approximate and will vary from year to year.
Please call our salesroom or follow our Facebook page to get more accurate dates and picking times, and quantity.
u-pick Strawberries- starts around the 4th of July for about 2-3 weeks of good picking
u-pick Raspberries- we have spring, late summer and fall varieties giving you three waves of great picking!
- 1st wave: red and black raspberries start around strawberry season, sometimes late June!
- 2nd wave: mid august (red)
- 3rd wave: Early September (red)
u-pick Blueberries- starts around the second week of July. Our patch is located 3 miles from our main location, on the corner of County road 3 and D. Or scroll down the page for a google maps link.
u-pick Flowers/Sunflowers- starts early July, ends at frost (mid-end of October)
- Sunflowers are planted in successions call ahead to see if they are available.
u-pick Apples- starts around Sep 10th through October 31st. Over 20 varieties available for u-pick (call for current list of u-pick apples that are ripe)
- Honey Crisp starts for a limited time around the 2nd weekend in September for 1-2 weekends only. Unfortunately the HC u-pick is dependent on how well the crop does each year. Call in advance to check HC u-pick availability.
u-pick pumpkins- Starts around 3rd weekend in September through October 31st